Foaming Lavender Sugar Scrub
- Ball Mason Jars (120 grams/4 ounces)
- Hand Mixer
- 1 pinch Purple Mica (for color)
- 200 grams Foaming Bath Butter (base for skincare product)
- 30 drops Lavender Essential Oils
- 200 grams White Suger
- Measure foaming bath butter and put into bowl, then whip with a hand mixer for 3-5 minutes until fluffy and soft.
- Mix in mica powder gradually until the mixture reaches your desired color.
- Mix in the lavender essential oil.
- Measure sugar and mix in gradually until fully incorporated.
- Once throughly mixed, spoon the mixture into a piping bag then pipe into mason jars.
- Store in a cool, dry area and enjoy.