The Valentine’s Day craft project that doubles as a fun snack
With Valentine’s Day coming soon it’s the perfect time for some cute arts and crafts projects so you can have some fun with the kids. We combine a cute cookie with a fun timeless game for a fun snack for the kids with Valentine’s Day Tic Tac Toe cookies.
– Box of graham crackers
– Candy conversation hearts
– Pink-colored chocolate melts
– White-colored chocolate melts
– Piping bags or zip-lock sandwich bags
1. Lay out graham crackers on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
2. Place the white chocolate melts in one bowl and place pink chocolate melts in a second bowl.
3. Warm both bowls of white and pink chocolate melts in the microwave for 30 seconds then remove and stir, repeat process until chocolate melts are completely melted.
4. Place each color of chocolate melts in their own piping or zip-lock sandwich bags and snip the bottom corner of the bag.
5. With the bag of melted chocolate melts draw two horizontal lines on the graham cracker, then draw two vertical lines in the tic tac toe board formation.
6. Let the chocolate dry for 5-10 minutes.
7. Separate the conversational heart candies by color, featuring two colors for each cookie.
8. Once done drying kids can enjoy their snack craft!
You can either eat the cookies when the kids are done playing or store them in an airtight container for later playing or snacking!