- Hand Mixer
- 2 cups Milk (divided into two cups)
- 1 tsp Decaf Instant Coffee
- 1 tsp Caffeine Instant Coffee
- 2 tbs Hot Water
- 3 tsp Granulated Sugar
- Combine water, coffee, and sugar in a medium mixing bowl.
- Using a hand mixer, whip mixture on high speed for 5 minutes (until the mixture is frothy and mix).
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl while mixing as needed.
- Add milk and ice into 2 glasses, leaving room on the top for the coffee mixture.
- Add the whipped coffee mixture to the glasses, then gently stir.