Pulled Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken
An easy recipe for an easy sweet and spicy Asian sauce with a short 10-minute prep. You can serve on a bed of rice for a complete meal.
- Medium-Sized Pot
- 4 Chicken Breasts (skinless, boneless) (2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup Hoisin Sauce
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/2 cup Soy Sauce (low sodium)
- 1 tsp Sriracha Sauce
- 2 tbsp Water
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 1 tsp Ginger
- 2 tsp Scallions (thinly sliced)
- 1 tsp Sesame Seeds
- 1 tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- Place the chicken breasts in a crock pot.
- Pour in soy sauce, hoisin sauce, rice wine vinegar, honey, sesame oil, garlic, and ginger.
- Mix together and distribute evenly across chicken breasts, flipping the chicken breasts to cover with sauce.
- Cover and cook on the low setting for 2-3 hours.
- Take chicken breasts out of the crock pot, then shred the chicken using forks.
- Warm a medium sized pot on the stovetop on medium heat.
- Pour the rest of the sauce from the crockpot into the pot on the stovetop.
- Once the sauce comes to a boil add the cornstarch and water.
- Once the sauce is completely mixed, add the chicken into the pot.
- Mix chicken with sauce for 5 minutes.
- Once chicken is done, remove from pot.
- Before serving, sprinkle scallions and sesame seeds over the chicken.