Tex-Mex Breakfast Bake
An easy pan-bake meal for breakfast with the flavors of Tex-Mex.
Prep Time 15 minutes Cook Time 35 minutes Cool 10 minutes Total Time 50 minutes
- 1 lb Chorizo Skin removed
- 1 cup Pico De Gallo
- 7 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 tspn Salt
- 1 tspn Ground Black Pepper
- 7 Texas Toast Slices Cubed
- 1 cup Mexican Cheese Blend
- Cook chorizo on a skillet on medium high heat until browned. Remove from heat leaving grease on skillet.
- Add the Pico de Gallo to the skillet and cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs, milk, salt and black pepper and mix well.
- In a baking pan, line the bottom with the cubed Texas toast. Then add the cooked chorizo sausage and Pico de Gallo. Spread the Mexican cheese blend evenly on top and pour the egg mixture over everything. Add more cheese (optional).
- Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 35 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes, cut and serve.