Giving back and getting alife-changing experience
The ALL IN Challenge is a celebrity COVID-19 relief effort organizer by Philadelphia 76ers partner and Fanatics executive chairman, Michael Rubin. Celebrities are offering unique auction items and experience with the goal of donating the proceeds to fight the food shortage crisis due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
The ALL IN Challenge will be donating 100% of the proceeds to organizations working to feed people that are vulnerable during this time of need. The proceeds will go to benefit:
Meals On Wheels – Working to help vulnerable seniors stay healthy and safe with food assistance.
No Kid Hungry – Helping community groups and school discover new ways to feed kids that are missing meals due to school closures in response to COVID-19.
America’s Food Fund – Founded by Leonardo DiCaprio and Laurene Powell Jobs to benefit World Central Kitchen and Feeding America to help give reliable access to food.
World Central Kitchen – A delivery program for fresh meals while putting restaurants back to work and feeding frontline healthcare workers.
Feeding America – Providing food and other essential items for a nationwide network of 200 food banks for neighbors in response to COVID-19.
The ALL IN Challenge is offering ‘Auctions‘ and ‘Enter to Win‘ opportunities. The ‘Auction’ options are pricey but the ‘Enter to Win’ options start at $10 for 10 entries that you can donate to the ALL IN Challenge while getting the chance to win an experience of a lifetime.
— Ellen DeGeneres (@TheEllenShow) April 15, 2020
– Air transportation to and from L.A. with one guest you can accompany you.
– Spending a day in the studio learning how Ellen produces the show.
– Hotel accommodation.
Fly On Air Drake, Party In LA, And Attend Drake Concert
– (Must be 21+ to enter for the prize).
– Four tickets to a Drake concert nearest to your hometown.
– Private party with Drake and his crew.
– Round-trip airfare on Air Drake for the winner and 7 extra guests.
– Hotel accommodations for eight people for two nights in Los Angeles.
– OVO and Nike care package.
Have you ever wondered what it’s like to work with Martin Scorsese, De Niro & myself? Here’s your chance. Visit https://t.co/E5K5SBHeM4 to take part and donate what you can.
Matthew McConaughey, @TheEllenShow, @IamJamieFoxx, will you go all in with us? #AllinChallenge pic.twitter.com/dyBGDcK5v2
— Leonardo DiCaprio (@LeoDiCaprio) April 15, 2020
– A walk-on role in a Scorsese movie with pointer from Marty himself.
– Attend the red carpet premiere for the opening of the film.
– Experience a day on the set of Leonardo’s next film, “Killers of the Flower Moon.”
– Travel and hotel accommodations for filming and the premiere.
Appearance In Kevin Hart’s Next Movie
– A-list movie star experience including a speaking role in Kevin Hart’s next movie with your own assistant, car service, trailer, and wardrobe.
– Hotel accommodations at a five-star hotel along with provided airfare.
I’ve accepted the #ALLINCHALLENGE. Help me feed the hungry during this challenging time. Go to https://t.co/OjfuURDx9y to donate for a chance to have me fly to your town and sing OLLG to you. Thanks pic.twitter.com/wio7yXylgH
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) April 14, 2020
– Bieber will fly to your house for a private concert of “One Less Lonely Girl.”
Be Ryan Seacrest’s Co-Host
– You and a friend fly first-class to Hollywood and New York to co-host events with Seacrest.
– Ground transportation and hotel accommodations.
– Attend “American Idol” side stage.
– Co-host “American Top 40.”
– Co-host “One air with Ryan Seacrest.”
– Join Seacrest on the set of “Live with Kelly and Ryan.”
These opportunities are available until May 1, 2020 at 11:59 ET. You can check out more from the ALL IN Challenge here.