Crystal Healing 101
Crystal healing is getting more popular and more people are looking into the healing benefits of crystal therapy. We give you a basic guide on healing crystal therapy including methods of using them and the health benefits of certain crystals.
Whether you have a quick break for meditation or a nap, this can be a great time for some crystal therapy. During mediation, you can hold the crystal in your hand, place on your body, or simply have some nearby during meditation.
To promote healing while you sleep, you can place the crystal next to your bed or place under your pillow. To help with anxiety, hold the crystal in your hand or place on your body.
There are a couple of ways to incorporate crystals easily into your daily routine including jewelry, water bottles and even Pop Sockets for your phone. Crystal jewelry makes for a nice statement accessory that can also help promote healing throughout the day.
There are several companies that offer water bottles that harness the healing energy of crystals while keeping yourself hydrated offering a different variety of crystals with glass or BPA-free plastic options for any occasion. You can find crystal-infused water bottles through companies including Vita Juwel, LeZouk, and bewater.
healing crystal for the timeline✨ clear quartz
this stone amplifies energy and is essential when manifesting intentions. it eliminates energy blocks and helps activate the crown chakra so you can elevate negative perspectives into a more enlightened point of view pic.twitter.com/RdB2qiuYFE
— Destiny Faith (@DestinyPartney) March 17, 2020
Crystals With Associated Health Benefits
– Clear Quartz (Crown Chakra): Amplifies the energy of other crystals with master healing properties.
– Selenite (Crown Chakra): Repels negative energy while clearing the mind and protects the energy field.
– Amethyst (Crown and Third Eye Chakra): Brings clarity to the mind and calms thoughts while promoting peace.
– Black Tourmaline (Root Chakra): Absorbs negative feelings, thoughts, and emotions.
– Lapis Lazuli (Third Eye and Throat Chakra): Enhances awareness to truth and insight, deepening meditation.